OUR DIGITAL SERVICES
What is a digital design agency? Put simply we are a team of creatives, designers, coders, online marketing specialists and project managers all focused around successfully delivering and promoting your digital ideas and projects.
Overthrow Digital is a full service digital design agency with the skills, experience and resources in-house to take your project from a concept to a delivery phase, from creating websites, ecommerce platforms, social media games or apps to managing online marketing campaigns. We also have a dedicated support team who can assist with hosting, ongoing website updates, development work and many other tasks.
Whether you need help to improve your digital presence, our multi-disciplinary team of specialists will help you succeed online. Feel free to get in touch for a friendly chat today and let’s see how we can tailor a solution to suit your needs.
Creativity is at the heart of what we do. We know how to develop great ideas and create beautiful design that works perfectly across all digital platforms. From websites to mobile or e-commerce to social media we create experiences that engage your audience and deliver for you.
Our creative team produce design for a wide range of clients and applications, for both on and offline use. We understand the technologies and the nuances of designing for different digital mediums or devices and have the know-how to deliver great user experiences, consistent conversions and a solid return on your investment.
We also ensure your digital presence is integrated with your existing branding, print and marketing, so you can be sure your message gets across wherever you need it with consistency.
We categorise our design services into groupings but in reality the creative and design process usually extends across several of these segments.
• Creative briefing and Idea development
• Wireframing and website planning
• User Experience and User Interface design
• Digital Design
• Content creation and Copy writing
• Front end development
Web Build & Development
Thorough planning, seamless delivery and ongoing support. Our team keep one step ahead of the latest cutting edge technologies in order to find the best-fit solution for your project. Whether your business requires an off-the shelf platform or bespoke system tailored uniquely to your business needs our experts will guide you every step of the way.
We provide website and digital development for a wide range of outcomes, from micro-sites, brochure sites or online marketing campaigns to full bespoke publishing, e-commerce or booking platforms, we have the skills and experience to tackle your project regardless of scale, scope or complexity.
All our websites are genuinely responsive, designed to be accessible via mobile, laptops and tablet devices, to engage with your audience no matter how they choose to engage with you. We also utilise some of the industry leading platforms as the foundation for development, including Magento, Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal. By having different technical options we can propose the best independent solutions for your project needs.
You can't score if you don't know where the goal is! Whether it is for a project, a campaign or your entire business; a comprehensive digital strategy roadmaps exactly how you are going to achieve your online goals.
A digital strategy will define your requirements, goals, strengths, weaknesses, target audience, competition and your available opportunities. It will detail the best uses of technology, online promotional platforms and budgets. Also included in your strategy will be a plan for how this will all be implemented, delivered and maintained for continued success.
Creating a strong digital strategy relies on us having a deep understanding of your business or project. This all starts with conversations, research and brain storming and culminates in an in-depth document spelling out exactly how together we will achieve your online targets.
There is no point creating a strategy and putting it away in a drawer, it needs to be executed to get results. As well as helping you refine your idea and create a bespoke digital strategy our multi-disciplinary experts can draw on their knowledge and experience to execute and deliver your strategy seamlessly.
Integrated Digital Marketing
Not all of the digital audience engagement methods or technology platforms are suitable for everyone and we don’t follow fads – we're about getting you results. Your business is unique so you need a digital marketing strategy that is developed around you, not an ‘off-the-peg’ package.
If you imagine your digital marketing strategy is a recipe for your success then the ingredients will likely include some of the following – but the quantities and the way they are mixed will be unique to you.
• Affiliate Marketing
• Content Marketing
• Digital PR
• Display Adverting
• Email Marketing
• Promoted Videos
• Social Media
• Web Analytics
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is a performance-based digital marketing/advertising model, which will be used to direct traffic to your website. We will pay the publisher, typically a website owner or a search engine, when the ad is clicked. Typically PPC campaigns are setup and managed on major search engines, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo! but other networks exist.
THE BENEFITS OF PAY-PER-CLICK MANAGEMENT
• Gaining market shares over competition (direct, indirect), always be present
• Generate leads/sales through targeted, effective and efficient paid search campaigns
• Rank for high-volume searches to increase traffic and consideration
• Increase micro conversions i.e. calls (offsite, onsite), brochure downloads, email form/hyperlink, video plays, etc.
SEO is the process of improving the visibility on search engines “unpaid” results. It is often referred to as "natural," "organic," or "earned" results/traffic. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
1. On-site SEO
Full website audit, test the website speed, analyse traffic coming into your website, how the traffic navigates the website and how users find the website using search engines. Lay a solid foundation for your SEO.
2. Link Building
Link building is one of the core activities of an SEO strategy. By building links from high domain authority websites it will help your website appear for selected search terms. We will build links on websites which will also aim to generate enquiries.
THE BENEFITS OF SEO MANAGEMENT
• Create consideration for your business offering via SEO
• Address current on-site issues
• Grow organic traffic steadily and naturally
• Outrank the competition on target and periphery keywords
• Create consideration by earning quality links and organic rankings on search engines.
Content Marketing is an element of the digital marketing mix which entails the creation of high value content designed to solve specific issues of target audience segments. We will define the new strategy/direction for your content and make decisions on allocating its resources to achieve the strategy’s goals. It may also extend to control mechanisms for guiding the implementation of the strategy.
THE BENEFITS OF CONTENT MARKETING
• Creation of high value content for your business
• Content will be researched, planned and then adapted into a mix of different assets
• Content can be disseminated to marketing outposts/outreach or influential websites and communities across the web to increase its reach
• Content can be moulded and adapted into any other type of content
• Amplify with SEO and social media.
Display advertising is a type of advertising that is located on third party websites. It can be seen in a wide range of different formats and contains items such as text, images, flash, video and audio. The main purpose is to effectively deliver impactful advertisements and brand messages for your business.
THE BENEFITS OF DISPLAY ADVERTISING
• Improve brand equity, communicate brand values and brand qualities
• Create awareness of your business via paid media with display assets
• Create well received assets for Display Advertising activities
• Premium Display networks and/or hand-picked property related sites media buy.
Remarketing is a clever way to connect with your website visitors who may or not have made an immediate purchase or enquiry. It allows us to position relevant ads in front of distinct audiences as they browse the Internet elsewhere.
THE BENEFITS OF REMARKETING
• Reach people who have previously visited the website
• Keep your website at the front and at the centre of target audiences minds
• Utilise cookie pools to run specific campaigns i.e. targeting those that have taken a specific action/s on the website (or not)
• Show visitors ads that are tailored to them, based on the specific sections of your site they visited
• Tactical remarketing, create remarketing lists i.e. view of a key page, brochure downloads, etc.
If you're new to creating image-based display ads or you'd like to improve your display ad performance, then we can help you get the job done.
Display ads offer many options, so take the time to experiment with different templates, colours and content to get the best results. You want your ad to stand out!
THE BENEFITS OF DISPLAY ADS
• It completes your branding circle
• Enjoy lower marketing cost; display advertising can be extremely cost effective
• Look like a big fish and gain trust
• Entice your target by knowing their interests and benefit from “geo-targeting”
• Capturing the market through Remarketing.
Why use Social Media? Because being where your customers are is a good idea! We understand that you may not have the time, resources or specialist tools and skills so you need a trusted partner to manage you social media communications.
From Facebook to Youtube, Twitter to Pinterest we create and deliver bespoke strategies and manage social media platforms for our clients. We do so both on a campaign by campaign basis and as ongoing managed accounts.
All social media campaigns start from a strategy and deep understanding of business goals. Our team work closely with you to research your industry, target market and competitors in order to match the most effective social media tools for you.
Our campaigns and strategies are based on insights and data from enterprise level and tools backed up with creative and in-depth analytical thinking. We build dynamic business relationships and turn conversations into conversions.
THE BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
• Create consideration/engagement for your business offering via owned social media activities
• Grow brand equity, and mindshare on all major social media networks
• Build, nurture, and maintain online communities
• Build longer-term relationships with potential customers, and earned media for sustainability.
There are some great advantages to setting up paid social campaigns for your website on social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Not only are there some great targeting tools such as location and other demographic information, but also because we can buy exposure on a CPC basis for your business.
THE BENEFITS OF PAID SOCIAL
• Create consideration for your business’ offering via paid social activities
• Improve consideration with assets across social media platforms to generate traffic to the website
• Target potential clients at different stages of the “sales funnel”
• Utilise appropriate themes and keywords related to triggers, buying journey etc.
• Provide actionable insights based on paid social media data analytics.
Via a combination of B2C and/or corporate communications, we help to position your business towards its core target audiences, helping to drive sales and/or raise awareness. As a media relations specialist, we will initiate and facilitate national coverage with broadcast, trade and international publications, read by key audiences.
THE BENEFITS OF DIGITAL PR
• Build awareness, grow relations with key industry influencers, earn relevant media coverage, brand mentions, blog articles and interviews
• Executive visibility, thought-leadership that positions the organisation as experts on a range of subjects, relevant to a range of sectors and in line with specialisms.
By integrating a newsletter signup form on the website and using services such as Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor, we will target users who have elected to receive newsletter alerts and then drive traffic. We can extend this further by asking a user to select a scenario type and then send them a specific email with information relevant to their circumstances.
THE BENEFITS OF EMAIL MARKETING
• Create awareness for your brand via email marketing campaigns
• Create highly segmented email campaigns to generate high click-through-rate
• Send regular and one-off email communications to relevant audiences/segments to drive awareness of the services offering, promotions etc.
• Track opens, interactions with your website, assets, content etc.
• Send specific follow-up communications to interested parties to move them to the consideration phase.
Promoted Video allows you to effectively reach targeted, engaged consumers. Videos on social media platforms such as YouTube or Twitter drive the highest recall and emotional connection on any digital platform.
Promoted Video is a fantastic way to engage your audience. Any video uploaded to YouTube can be an ad. Video ads appear before other videos on YouTube, beside playing videos and in search results.
With the recent addition of auto-play on Facebook and Twitter, all videos automatically begin to play as users scroll through their timelines, encouraging interaction with the video by tap or click.
THE BENEFITS OF PROMOTED VIDEOS
• You have complete control over your daily budget, so you can spend what you’re comfortable with. Plus, you only pay when someone engages with your ad. On YouTube, if they skip it before 30 seconds (or the end) you don't pay a penny
• YouTube and Twitter have a variety of targeting options that help you reach the right customer for your business. You can target by age, gender, location, interests and more
• YouTube and Twitter have built-in Analytics that make it easy to see how your ad performs. You can also make adjustments to your ad at anytime, and run multiple ads at once to see which works best.
Landing Pages Design
The landing pages design goal is to improve the ratio of visitors to your website that convert into sales/revenue, customers or leads.
THE BENEFITS OF DEDICATED LANDING PAGES
• Harmonise landing page messaging with campaigns for increased conversion rate and conversions
• Perform A/B testing to maximise conversion opportunities i.e. message, CTA, graphics, layout
• Analyse results and feedback for conversion-driven insights.
User experience (UX) design focuses on enhancing user satisfaction by improving how we interact with the websites, applications and devices in our lives. In other words, UX makes complex things easy to use.
THE BENEFITS OF UX
• More satisfied customers
• Increased user trust
• A higher number of successful customer interactions
• Refocuses your business on customer needs
• Test the usefulness of your product’s features
• Your product is more likely to have a positive impact on your users.
Web analytics aim to help a company’s ability to drive above-market growth. This growth hinges on the depth of its consumer insights, and how well it translates those insights into effective action – To develop deep customer understanding, we will employ a range of quantitative and qualitative data analysis/research approaches and techniques.
THE BENEFITS OF WEB ANALYTICS
• Identify actionable outcomes prior to campaign commencement for clarity
• Gather, analyse, evaluate data metrics, KPIs
• Gather strategic insights, and translate them into high-value actionable recommendations
• Identify geographic, demographic, contextual behaviours
• Identify new segments, audiences, and revenue profiles
• Identify new key performance indicators, and key metrics
• Better understand buying/conversion process i.e. registrations, calls
• Increase visitor/customers value i.e. loyalty programmes, remarketing.
Ecommerce Web Design
We understand e-commerce and how to get you the best return on investment. From small shops to fully integrated e-commerce platforms we can deliver a solution that works for you.
Your e-commerce website should reflect your business brand and instantly tell your potential customers what your products are and how they can access them. The interface should make it easy for your customers to complete the purchase process. Great website design, smooth shopping cart flow, and effective product presentation are essential factors in determining whether an e-commerce website succeeds or fails. We work with you to ensure the finished product is perfect for your unique business needs.
We develop e-commerce platforms using a range of technologies, from leading Open source packages such as Magento or Open Cart to fully bespoke systems so we can provide the best solution for your project and budget.
We back up your chosen system with SEO, integrated promotions and analytics to help ensure your store delivers. Optimising the user experience is part science and part art. This however does not mean it cannot be engaging and unique – it’s a competitive place and you need to stand-out from the crowd if you want to get better results than your competitors.
Our e-commerce consultants are available for guidance and advice. Please ask us if you are interested in hearing more?
It is all very well having your shiny new website ready to launch to the world, but how are you going to get people to your site, keep it fresh and up to date and give users the best performance and experience?
Our bespoke support packages are tailored for your needs ensuring your project delivers and continues to do so.
Keeping your digital presence and content current, fresh and continually improved helps engage your audience and build SEO strength, and effective use of digital communication helps you maintain a direct line with your customers or users.
Using analytic tools, reporting, testing and refining we can help you learn from your customers and visitors so your digital project or campaign improves over time and so that you spot that all important post, emerging trend or new technology. We want to help you get the most out of your online presence while making the most efficient use of your team’s and our time. Our services include:
• Hosting & Domain acquisition
• Technical support
• Media, design and content creation
• Website content updates
• Ongoing development
• Analytics, insights and reporting
There are thousands of competing digital agencies, designers and web developers specialising in one or some of the many technologies available to you to complete your project. There are also many ways to promote your digital presence. Sometimes all this choice can be confusing and all you really want is a trusted and plain speaking source to turn to.
If you’re looking for a unique, trusted point of contact to deliver and manage your entire digital project or online campaigns while integrating creative ideas with concrete business goals, then choose to work with a company that is founded upon these principles. We’d love to talk about how we can help you transform your digital presence.