The role of a Digital Marketing Executive within Fortune Media, and the wider Konekt Group, is to assist your senior team member in managing a number of multi-channel marketing accounts and campaigns. Working directly with our clients, from a wide range of sectors, to create and deliver effective, creative campaigns that drive the growth of our clients' business.
A Digital Marketing Executive assists the marketing team in the day to day delivery of all aspects of a marketing campaign. It is an exciting and fast-paced role with lots of variety and opportunity to learn in a supported environment while pushing your existing skills. The role is well suited to someone who has existing experience and skills in digital marketing and is looking to take them to the next level. You will be passionate about all aspects of digital marketing, ready to jump into accounts and solve problems immediately, and are keen to learn more.
The typical monthly activities undertaken by a Digital Marketing Executive span assisting the marketing team with; client meetings, research, content creation and scheduling, channel management (PPC social, YouTube, etc.), production of creative assets, website updates and optimisations and wide range of other related tasks.
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO and Content Marketing
- An understanding of and experience of cross-channel digital marketing strategy
- Proven results in digital marketing campaigns in previous roles
- A creative mind with a pragmatic approach
- Experience using Data to improve marketing campaigns
- Clear and professional client-facing communication skills
Click the below link for next steps.