Responsible for co-ordinating and delivering numerous web projects to a high standard and to budget, the role will entail working in a multi-functional team, providing project lead and strategic input for designers and web developers. You will be required to manage multiple projects and project teams, the project P&L, and ensure the team use their project management processes and tools.
Our teams develop long term relations with great clients based on pragmatic and measurable advice that drives growth and innovation. You will nurture these relations with great interpersonal skills, creative flair, a straight talking and proactive approach, and a sharp commercial focus for their business.
It will be your responsibility to work closely with the team and the client to understand the project scope, design requirements and functional/technical documentation. You will be expected to provide clear and timely reports on the progress and financial status of the project to both the Directors and key stakeholders.
Above all, you will have a voice and a valued input into the way projects are managed at Overthrow Digital and will be encouraged to put your ideas forward and contribute to processes, strategy and innovation to develop commercial products that help our clients grow and improve their businesses.
- Manage the project lifecycle from initiation to launch, project profit and loss and management reporting.
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high standard, on time and on budget.
- Provide weekly reconciliation reports and project over run / over burn forecasts.
- Demonstrate a delivery-focused approach to projects and a willingness to do what it takes to ensure successful projects.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs, manage expectations and build strong relationships.
- Ensures that appropriate client and internal stakeholder expectations are managed.
- Lead project teams and third party suppliers from discovery through to the delivery
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Identifies and monitors project risks; leads mitigation plans.
- Pro-actively identify & escalate potential development & client issues. Respond to and source creative solutions to these issues.
- Keeping the account handling team informed of all key activities within each account.
- Working closely with the Account Directors to ensure the account is receiving best in customer service.
- Scoping projects, writing proposals and creating costings.
- Hold Project de-briefs with the team, to help the team develop and grow.
- 3+years of proven digital agency experience.
- Demonstrate experience managing multiple large and complex projects.
- Strong digital project management experience of Responsive design, Web builds, Mobile applications.
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of agile project management.
- Strong methodology in producing project documentation including proposals and Statement of works.
- A strong working knowledge of Word Press, Magento and Volusion.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to explain technical details in an accessible way.
- Confident client facing and workshopping.
- Loves collaboration with internal team, external partners, and a wide range of clients.
- Commercial focus.
- Experience of using Harvest and Basecamp is advantageous.
Preferable but not a necessity:
- Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & Google Webmaster Tools
We’re a friendly bunch of creatives, specialists in our field. We enjoy weekly team drinks and socialising in the local pub. We have an office dog, Bartley an Irish Terrier who might lick you, but won’t bite.
Send us an email with a brief description of your profile, your portfolio and your CV attached to: