Overthrow Digital is looking for a strong Technical Project Manager to join the team and become a valuable member of our technology delivery process. We would like to see an ex-developer or strong development background coupled with the temperament and maturity befitting a client-facing project manager. You should have a strong understanding of technical architecture and execution for web and mobile projects and be fluent in modern web and mobile technologies, both front and back end. This role will be responsible for running smaller delivery projects autonomously and assisting in streams of work that is done under more senior team members as well. We would like to see that you are fluent in both Agile and Waterfall project management and using tools like Jira and AWS.
We develop long term relations with great clients based on pragmatic and measurable advice that drives growth and innovation. We need you to help us nurture these relations with great interpersonal skills, creative flair, a straight-talking and proactive approach, and a sharp commercial focus for their business. In return we allow you the freedom to drive innovation and change where it achieves these goals, we also give you a great environment, team, external partners and support from our office management team and the Head of Delivery. You will be required to be involved in multiple projects as well as the project P&L and ensure the team uses our project management processes and tools.
We are a results-driven organisation that balances creative thinking and the ability to quantify results and insights from data. As such, regular reporting to clients and department heads is required to continually optimize our efforts.
- 3+ years of proven digital agency experience
- Demonstrate experience managing multiple large and complex projects
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of full-stack development, agile project management, UX, UI, and digital design
- Advantageous to have and demonstrate experience in e-commerce with live examples
- Strong methodology in producing project documentation. Advantageous to have past examples
- Commercial focus
- Confident client facing and workshopping
- Loves collaboration with the internal team, external partners, and a wide range of client
Click the below link for next steps.